The Legend of the Dark Index du Forum

[HQ]%Men/Of War?Assault S-quad 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Legend of the Dark Index du Forum -> Entraide de la guilde. -> Instances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prosdeve
Noob
Noob

Masculin
Point(s): 191
Moyenne de points: 2,69

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]%Men/Of War?Assault S-quad 2 Répondre en citant

Men Of War Assault Squad 2 > shorl.com/relavibrumafo

Men Of War Assault Squad 2

10cf746e54
24 . This game is striving for the moon in realism. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. 34 57 ratings Meguneri View all guides . Trailers Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Gameplay Trailer Play Video 1:17 (124 views) now playing play now . Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 12 of 13 people (92%) found this review helpful 1 7 people found this review funny [WG] Flapajack 62 products in account 3 reviews Recommended 1,267.0 hrs on record Posted: 25 May Having spent over 2000hours in all games in the series combined, you might ask me. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny Browse all 5,839 reviews .. nothing is more satisfying than hitting an enemy tank into its ammo depot (the game is doing a great job in hitboxes) in direct mode, causing a huge explosion which will destroy the buildings around it, including the snipers in them.

15/05/2014 at 18:37 sith1144 says: out of genuine curiousity, why do you play world of warplanes? from what I understand of it its basically inferior to war thunder in every way 15/05/2014 at 20:21 Smoof says: I enjoy the arcade gameplay, which is slightly more realistic and is more indepth than War Thunders arcade mode. Battlefield 4 demo 19hours 29mins ago Battlfield 4 Demo 3 comments Hello everyone , today I uploaded Battlefield 4 demo !!!! In demo you will find weapons and humanskins (not breed) .Don't worry we will do a patch with. The only thing the current engine is missing that would be needed for a WH40K game is better melee combat, because in the 40th century nothing says you die now! as well as a chainsword to the face. It's one of the biggest strengths of this product, but at the same time its biggest flaw (nobody likes a boring game, no matter the theme). It doesn't feel any different from the first game. It is in my opinion the weakest part of the series. No story, no characters to speak of. Perhaps it cannot change. After one year from release the game fundamentals, like stability and lag, are still broken and nothing let us think they will be fixed.

how bad you want itsd truly blesseda jazzy merry christmassick around the worldtake care of yourunaway bride 720Marvel's Agent Carter S01E08Monk Season 08revenge s04e05 720pa working theory

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Legend of the Dark Index du Forum -> Entraide de la guilde. -> Instances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation